Sunday, February 10, 2013

IDT

I did this at the end of day. It became AHA as Gary and I talked about it and then a did a reading before sleep and it all related.I had been thinking about the word abide and what it meant. At the bottom of this page is a hammock slung between two palms. I thought it was a bit odd but kept going with the exercise.The words that came to the page were Abide and rest in me.
The Heart is multi layered with the blue scratched back to see the rainbow and I am held in big green hands.I am totally connected and it felt like all the colour's and light were what connected me.
I opened first to the reading. 'I am the Vine and you are the branches.He who abides in Me, and I in Him bears much fruit, for without me you can do nothing'
The second reading I opened on was this one.

 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways,and he will guide you on the right paths. Proverbs 3:6.gaz had just written me a letter with this in it.
Lots of affirmation coming through.

No comments:

Post a Comment